rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you ever feel wrong about any actions? (Morality)

Do you ever feel wrong about any actions? (Morality)

If the neighbor wifed up a hoe, it's his problem. A real girl who is wife material won't do that. It it ain't you, it will be someone else.
In that case though, I'd let it be someone else.

I like to spin a harem and alternate girls, but I always stick to those guidelines:
- I never touch married girls (just "have a boyfriend" is fine, as it probably ain't serious)
- I don't game a girl if she fucked one of my buddies
- When "selecting" girls, I break them in 2 categories (provided that they pass the boner test): 1) Virgins, for LTR / wife? material. Will get a nice date, and I will postpone the gaming part, as she will be there for the long term. 2) Non virgins, for harem / SNL / gaming material. That simplifies things.
- I don't buy anything to a girl before she put out (I don't want to become that "nice guy") but after some good sex without LMR, she will be able to get meals / etc.

Girls in my harem are like my LTRs, only thing is that they are not alone. They will get good treatment, meals, etc. in exchange for providing good sex and not being a bitch.

Messages In This Thread