rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best vitamins/supplements for men

Best vitamins/supplements for men

ZMA - made me hornier, more energy, better deeper sleep (wild dreams) than anything I have ever taken (Tribulus, L-Argenine, Horny Goat Weed etc.. and so on tried them never noticed a difference after stopping taking them)

ACV - gives me an energy boost, never even get a slight cold when I take a tablespoon of this a day, clears throat sinus etc. My insides feel cleaner as weird as that sounds.

Alot of guys are anti-sun for skin aging, but going in the sun when you can with just shorts for at least 30 minutes a day I always feel more energized and alive. Have never tried Vitamin D pills, I am in SoCal. If you ever notice beach going guys that are on the beach running, surfing, boating etc... whatever with shirt off they always have that extra glow, energy, and never seem even slightly depressed and are usually always upbeat.

Everything else I have taken if I stop taking it I don't notice a difference.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread