rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

At an impasse, think I need to start day game

At an impasse, think I need to start day game

It's definately the holy grail. "Anywhere approach" has the widest possible catch area. It lets you access the 'outer territories', where the unicorns live. Places like clubs and online dating are always going to filter through a certain type of girl. The unicorn isn't hanging out for a drunken root at a bar or looking to play her part in a "1st date tinder bang recipe". She's wandering around the edges of society, hanging out with her tight-knit social group of old school friends, reading books, waiting at her bus stop wondering where her boyfriend will magically emerge from.

It's also the hardest. I'll often be walking the sidewall and catch a look that's "a bit too long" from a nice looking chick, but capitalizing on that takes a rapid "0 to 100 in a split second" level of confidence and spontaneity that I've yet to pull off.

Messages In This Thread