rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DC Playboy Approach Log: Models & Bottles & Pics

DC Playboy Approach Log: Models & Bottles & Pics

Hey this is poorlilrich. The other account got suspended for a week. I am not arguing with the suspension and I understand I was in the wrong. But ain't nobody got time for that. I'll repost the pictures and make sure they're not identifiable.

Quote: (10-22-2015 10:37 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

You say you aren't a newbie but your first kiss was at 21. You essentially had your first hit at 21 and have been learning and improving for 4 years.

Despite claims of kissing double digits, you've only gotten 9 lays in 4 years while being college age.
That's 2.25 lays a year.

Which honestly is an average for a frat boy with no real game. Or anyone in college that's just social with no game.
Over 4 years..your game should have exponentially grown and you learned from the mistakes you made after not pulling dozens of girls you kissed. That doesn't seem the case.

I would consider you a newbie.

I would highly recommend you take Linux's advice and maximize your look along with your game approach.

Well I was a newbie when I graduated college. I had 1 lay and like 70 makeouts. I was probably a newbie a year after I graduated college. But since January of 2013 I've had 8 lays, since June I've had 3 lays (all 7.5+). Not great, but given the quality of the lays, not too shabby. And I pride myself on quality, so most of my makeouts have been with 7+, and 7/9 of the lays have been with 7+.

And notch count isn't really indicative of game. There are so many other factors at play: how often you go out, what quality of girls are you pulling...

I haven't been focusing on game since i graduated college. For the last two years, I've just been focusing on myself: school, reading, writing, working out, wardrobe. And most of my dates have been coming from tinder, okc, pof. But I feel this is the perfect time to focus on game because I won't have free time after I graduate and start working next year.

Not to sound douchey but I am the 1%:
- 6'1
- better shape than 98% of guys
- top undergrad
- top 14 law school
- will be making 160K next year at 26
- fashionable: I own 10+ blazers, 10+ suits, and 18+ pairs of shoes; and I don't wear jeans or sneakers

All this just to say that I understand that the advice is well-founded, but game is my focus; and my look/other soft factors are pretty much taken care of.

I appreciate all advice, suggestions, and critiques. But please keep it relevant to game. I don't want this to turn into a thread about how I need to get into the gym 6x a week, buy the newest Calvin Klein suits, get the Drake haircut, and to diversify my portfolio.

I have some work to finish up, but I will update the thread when I'm done.

picture from earlier this year; don't mind the jizz stain on the mirror
http://i.imgur.com/7rrSVyF.png

Messages In This Thread