rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Complete lack of emotional investment

Complete lack of emotional investment

Im 26 now and the reason I got into the whole red pill thing was to rid myself of beta tendencies and how to game women, the thing that really took it to a new level was having oneietis with a girl who was stringing me along.

Now I am not completly red pill yet and have a lot to learn but right now my attitude towards women is not very serious, I find most of them not very intelligent, overly emotional, unable to make up their mind, attention seekers and a lot of sluts out their, so I treat them as such.

I dont ever want to get married but I wonder if I could ever find a girl to start a family with, I still have that thing were It seems like it would be nice to have a woman to have kids with but my idea of what would make a great wife seems incredibly rare these days (at least here in America) so I may have to look elsewhrere, who the hell knows where life will take me, I have no given up on love but I am much more cautious and aware of things back when I was a complete beta.

I admit my mind is only on pussy for now but perhaps a woman might come along one day that will change things and make me reconsider, I will say this though; it wont be just because she has a pussy and a pretty face.

Messages In This Thread