rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Study: Pick and choose a complete text exchange that was successful…

Study: Pick and choose a complete text exchange that was successful…

Quote: (10-20-2015 11:34 AM)heavy Wrote:  

I'm unsure on this. I like the idea of the thread, but whenever I post text exchanges, I have *huge* chunks of missing data / communication that happens outside of text. This can be anywhere from face to face conversation, which is by far most common and most effective, to large spaces of silence where I have on multiple occasions had chics text me months later saying they wanted to hang out (presumably because no more boyfriend or fuck-buddy).

I'm not trying to kill a thread idea, just offering up the question...

Do you want us to fill in the huge chunks of information in between texts?

Totally reasonable critique, Heavy. My interest is keeping this thread focused on text examples from first contact to a meet.

My recommendation to post is to give us context, maybe a paragraph for how you met her and what her interest level was. This is so that men here can "put themselves in your shoes". It's a best practice I learned from WIA when it comes to sharing on this forum.

The convos in which she texts you a few months later may not be best to include. Perhaps you have one example to share in which you made an approach, got a number, had some text chat and went on date in a reasonable time afterwards.

Quote: (07-13-2015 04:02 AM)Suits Wrote:  
If you're serious about self improvement and make real effort, this forum will always have your back.

Messages In This Thread