rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post-First Date Ghosting + Flaking

Post-First Date Ghosting + Flaking

Quote: (10-20-2015 05:30 AM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

A couple of thoughts:

1. Why do you need to book a hotel in advance? Just go on the Hotel Tonight app (or other hotel app) and get anything that is close to you.

2. How old are you and why are your logistics shot? You mentioned that your blue pill buddies are running provider game and getting second dates. Are you targeting younger girls who live at home or have roommates?

If you live in an expensive area for instance, don't have logistics (live at home), and most chicks live at home too (the younger and more in-demand ones usually do), I could see that being a major reason second dates aren't happening.

Simply put: most chicks who live at home want a reliable escape from it. You can't provide that. 3 others guys she went out with this week can. You are cooked at this point. Slut might want your cock but she wants to get the fuck away from dealing with her parents and have a relaxing place to chill and fuck consistently a lot more.

I've dealt with this before. There is no winning this and you will frustrate the hell out of yourself to no end. Even if you find the odd chick who lives at home and has a place you can chill/fuck at, you will run into issues.

Best thing you can do is target older women who have their own logistics until you get your own place again; with the primary focus on doing everything possible to get your own place ASAP (especially so if older).

When you are first getting to know a chick by the way, you should be trying to figure out her logistics early on in the conversation. The age dividing line where people go from home/roommates to independent varies from city to city. In a lot of US cities with above average cost of living, 28-30 seems to be the dividing line. Meaning anything below that is probably a lost cause. It's 2015... a decent looking 23 year old who lives at home has endless options; many who have bankroll and logistics. If you can't get the bang that night, it won't be long (I'm talking less than 72 hours) before some guy with some game and logistics shows up and hence why, she goes radio silent. Online is already a stacked deck as it is and you are playing with a major handicap on top of it. You have to accept this reality and play the game accordingly.

I've had a lot of success in the past, even when my logistics were as bad as they are now. I only had to lead, and they followed. Coming out of a cold streak, I'm a little reticent about leading straight to a hotel room. On a date, if things are going well, a little voice tells me to take my time... she's into you... wait for the second date, only to regret that. But yeah - I will take your advice on board and download that app.

I had to give up the apartment I had in a UK city. Even if the girl has her own place, getting back to it on a first date is difficult.

I've never had problems like this before. 1-2 years ago, even if my logistics were bad, I could still see them for a day 2, even if things got really heated on the first date and by rights their ASD should have kicked in. So either my luck is bad at the moment, or the landscape is changing more rapidly than anyone could have guessed.

My friends do safe provider game with online chicks. They get stung sometimes with girls going ghost after 4 or 5 dates, after the bang, but they always get them out for a 2nd date at least.

I think, ultimately, my problem is pushing things too far on the first date, and then not closing, when I should be going for all or nothing.

Messages In This Thread