rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post-First Date Ghosting + Flaking

Post-First Date Ghosting + Flaking

Quote: (10-19-2015 05:01 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Text game isn't bad at all, girls are doing most the talking and questions. You're also taking the time and space to text her back.

Clearly you're doing something right on the date.

Instead of asking are you home safe - tell them to text you when they get home safe. Then reply to them in the afternoon the next day.

If a girl texts me goodnight or nice meeting me, of course I'll reply the next after noon. Just not immediately.

Keep things flirty and funny until then. You might be too aloof, there is such a thing. Maybe don't wait too long to respond, see if that works.

Shitty logistics are definitely killing you right now, especially that last girl. Car bangs and public bangs come to mind. The girls ASD might kick in knowing they'd totally fuck you the second date - the problem is you're giving them time to think and hamster the second date.

That's the beauty of having logistics on lock on a first date, the red head would've been a first night bang for sure.

Also, to play things safe, always censor names of both parties in pics you upload on here.

kaotic,

you post helpful updates in the Player's Lounge, especially recently, about good first dates you've had. It was mentioned by another member that you didn't go for the first date bangs and you explain your reasoning here.

I, like the OP, have had great first dates, sometimes first date bangs, sometimes not but with good, same night feedback, never to see the girl again. It doesn't always happen, thank God, but happens more than I'd like.

I'm curious, do you mostly always have success getting these girls on second dates and beyond? Or do you experience 'ghosting' after good first dates also?

If you do mostly always get second date and beyond, I'd like to know what you may be doing, tactics etc. post date, that some others here, the OP and myself included, could tweak better to increase the probability of seeing the girl again.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Messages In This Thread