rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube)

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube)

Quote: (10-16-2015 08:03 AM)AFS Wrote:  

A lot has been said about her political/gender views, but the actual "sex ed" content is terribly wrong as well. I watched a few videos just to see what the commotion is about:

- She has an entire video about condoms and states that they should be used EVERY time you have sex, even between monogamous couples who have been tested for STD's. WHAT?! So all kinds of crazy, kinky lesbian and anal sex is OK, but having actual, honest to god natural sex without rubber is wrong in her book...

Disclosure: I've never used them in LTRs and have never contracted an STD nor gotten anyone pregnant. In fact, the few times I did have a pregnancy scare was because I felt safe using a condom and then found out it had ripped. Not to mention I would be spending a massive amount of money every month buying XL trojans.

Side note: her video was sponsored by trojan condoms.

- Has an entire video on squirting without actually explaining how to make a woman squirt.

- Has a vid on BDSM that has no actual information on the topic. Literally, zero nada nothing. Except for a few bullshit lines about consent and safe words she read on wikipedia that bare no resemblance to reality.

Not only is she spreading dangerous and harmful ideas on feminism & censorship, but she is giving people really bad sex ed advice. I feel bad for the next generation of men: "I always use a condom with my girlfriend because Laci Green told her so."

"She has an entire video about condoms and states that they should be used EVERY time you have sex, even between monogamous couples who have been tested for STD's. WHAT?! So all kinds of crazy, kinky lesbian and anal sex is OK, but having actual, honest to god natural sex without rubber is wrong in her book..."

Somewhere on this forum, we came to the conclusion that her videos must be being underwritten by someone because all of a sudden they started appearing in professional quality.

It would not surprise me if condom companies gave her some money to make the idiotic pronouncement you just quoted.

A lot of what you see in the medical establishment isn't really helpful health-wise, but a way to sell product. Our parents and grandparents survived without hand-sanitizers, flu shots, condoms, physical therapy for minor injuries, and dozens of other things. We can too.

Messages In This Thread