rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is anyone importing/selling/dropshipping products on Amazon as a side hustle?

Is anyone importing/selling/dropshipping products on Amazon as a side hustle?

Quote: (10-15-2015 11:12 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

I moved about a month ago to China to the city where the HQ of Alibaba/Ali Express and Taobao are located. Not only that, the region around (Shanghai, Nanjing, Ningbo, Yiwu etc...) is filled with factories. I'm going to be going to the factories, inspecting my own products in person at the factory directly. This is the main reason I chose the city I am for its super strategic location.

I've been looking at FBA for a few months but now that I'm at the very source of things, I'll pull the trigger in the next week or so and select a product to start with. This is by far, the most challenging part of this whole FBA biz from what I gather so far.

Agreed with the Jamaiacabound, don't waste your $ on courses! Best way to learn is by doing! Or better yet, come to China where it's at really. The Amazing Seller podcast is a gold mine! That's really the only "course" you'll ever need. And best part? It's free! [Image: smile.gif]

As Scott, the host of that podcast always says, "Take Action!".

Any interests in here to start an RVF FBA mastermind group?

Hey there, would you be open to working with any of us forum members as our contact on the ground? Obviously take a cut for yourself or whatever that's what everyone on Alibaba is doing. I know lots of people think they are dealing with factories directly but obviously factories aren't sitting online talking to idiots about samples all day I realize it's all traders. I would definatley pay for an English speaking person to deal with me.

If your open to it drop me a PM. I'm ordering hover boards currently but about 4 out of every 10 orders of mine are "suspcious sellers" and orders are getting cancelled.

Hoverboards are just a small part of my hustles though I'm more into private labeling various kitchen products and camping products.

Messages In This Thread