rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Place for middle eastern guy

Best Place for middle eastern guy

Quote: (10-15-2015 09:04 PM)Adrenaline Wrote:  

Quote: (10-15-2015 01:36 PM)Turkish Republican Wrote:  

The question is what type of Middle Eastern look you have. There isnt a definitive middle eastern look so to say. Do you lean more towards the brown look, or the white south european look?

Middle Eastern one:

[Image: tarkan-422.jpg]

The guy above is Middle Eastern too, he's Turkish. But if he goes to South East Asia, he'll receive the white god treatment and clean up.

Middle Eastern two:

[Image: 168883.png]

Now this guy definitely wont get the white god treatment in Asia. He will have a hard time in Europe too due to stereotypes.

I think at the end it all comes down to how good looking you are, if you are in shape, tall, I don't think you will have trouble getting laid even in the most racist parts of Europe. If you make the pussy tingle thats good enough.

You just made me realise I could easily pass as Turkish, based on the first photo [Image: blush.gif] I have similar complexion, eyes and hair. Not sure if that's a positive or not. Sure, he'll receive better treatment than the second guy in Asia, but he's still to dark to compete with light skinned, blondes on looks alone. Which countries does that look go best in? I'm guessing Scandinavia, Poland? And probably worst in Brazil, Columbia etc where dark features are common?

This may sound ground breaking OP, but what about the middle east? There are plenty of open, good looking Middle Eastern women out there.

In all seriousness, there is a niche for middle eastern guys in Australia if you are a young, good looking Iraqi, Persian or Egyption. I've seen it first hand with some very attractive girls riding their cocks through senior years of high school and university. I think it's the don't give a fuck attitude of most middle eastern men that turns them on.

In terms of quality the place I had the most amount of success was Taiwan, consistently banged 7s.

Thailand was an amazing experience as well.

But I think Asia is easy for all races except Asian.

I lived in Denmark for 4 years, I faired out very bad there. Maybe it was because I was a blue pill beta, But I didnt really receive that much female attention apart from the drunk fatties in clubs who tried to grope my butt once in a while.

Im in Panama right now, and being a Turk here is actually DHV. People are addicte d to Turkish soap operas , the minute you tell girls you are Turk, they talk about X Turkish soap opera.

Another place I was successful was Poland. All my Turkish friends did very well there as well, I wasnt the exception to that rule either. They say that Turks in Poland will encounter racism, thats purely BS. You will be flooded with matches on Tinder if you're a half decent looking middle eastern there.

Messages In This Thread