rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Now that we're friendzoned...

Now that we're friendzoned...

The sad fact is, of course I wanted to bang but I actually did want a relationship with her. If she had just told me "I like you too, but I want to take this slow" I would have been fine with it. And then girls whine about how everyone just wants them for sex...
(Also, she refused to drink anything with me, although we've talked about getting drunk together several times with eager anticipation)

I am getting the concentrated message from all of you to not give her any ultimatums, keep the same tone and just be less available until a chance arrives for a second meeting. Thanks everyone for your advice.

Quote:Quote:

Also keep contact brief and shortif you haven't already.

However, she has not messaged me since (it's been 2 days), although I saw her online a few times. Do you think it would be worth it to shoot her a message first? I was thinking no, that it would send a bad message (pun intended) of chasing her, and she doesn't need reassurance that I'm not pissed off because I've answered her texts the first day (the last text was still hers). She also has a book that I gave to her, which is just begging to contact me with "an opinion about it" sooner or later.

With aims to continue as normal when contact is restored, is what I'm doing now (waiting for her to contact me) ok? I have the impression that if she doesn't contact me at all (if she's not even concerned for me as a friend), then she wasn't worth pursuing anyway, and the hamster is spinning in the meantime...

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread