rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Increasing Rise Of A Sex-Negative Narrative In Australia

The Increasing Rise Of A Sex-Negative Narrative In Australia

Quote: (09-19-2015 08:52 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

The over-reaching progressive agenda by those who control it is depopulation through the destruction of the family unit. I talked about it at my lectures this summer and will be writing about it extensively on my blog in the next few months, but short version is that cultural (feminism, egalitarianism, mass immigration) and biological (abortion, birth control) mechanisms are currently being used to limit reproduction in target groups to achieve stability and order for the elite. The program has been in effect for whites for a generation and is now getting started in super fertile Africa to control their population using experimental new methods like vaccines and birth control chips (look at what Bill Gates is up to lately).

Sex positive culture from feminism lowered reproduction greatly from the traditional family unit, but if people are still having sex, reproduction is still taking place, which is an unacceptable outcome. The next stage was to either make people fear having sex or ashamed of it. This is already occurring in the West because of rape hysteria and women being programmed to see all men as misogynists and abusers, so what naturally must stem from that is sex negative propaganda that you've observed. In must end up being sex puritanism but without the reproduction. As a bonus, this eradicates even casual bonds between the opposite sexes, so people will now be dependent on virtual relationships that are controlled by large systems that monitor your communications and emotional needs.

Have you noticed how MGTOW groups always get a pass while us, MRA's, and PUA's are constantly attacked? Now ask yourself what MGTOW's promote and if it conflicts with a zero reproduction model. It's for this reason that I believe MGTOW will become be boosted by the establishment and serve as a vehicle to fight with us. We must be on the lookup for anti-sex subversives.

Last comment I wanted to make is that sex negativism will probably coincide with a doubling down of the environmentalism narrative that states Earth is overpopulated and "there are already enough humans out there." There will be active shaming efforts on people who express desires to have children. If your observation is correct, which I believe it is since it fits the model, this will put the nail in the coffin in the fertility of the West. The European migrant crisis, to flood sterile lands with fecund third world people at this specific junction in the gender wars and weakening of the narrative, is not an accident. Like I said in my video the other day, things are about to get very weird.

I don't understand the last part. The immigrants are traditional and aggressive to the host cultures pose a danger to feminists and women's rights in general. [Image: huh.gif]

A whore ain't nothing but a trick to a pimp. (Iceberg Slim)
Beauty is in the erection of the beholder. (duedue)
Grab your life by the pussy.
A better question to ask is "What EXACTLY do I want out of life and what EXACTLY am I doing to get EXACTLY that? If you can answer that question truthfully you will be the most Alpha motherfucker you will ever need to be. (PapayaTapper)

Messages In This Thread