rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hate in Russia

Hate in Russia

Quote: (11-01-2011 02:16 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

You must not live in NY...race is the first thing they lay out when a crime is committed, and immediately discuss if race was a factor in the altercation/crime. Maybe you hear fewer reports of race crimes against whites because there are fewer of them. You could also say that the atrocities of colonizers against the colonized are minimized also by those that record history - namely whites. The political correctness things gets taken a little too far in the other direction too. I find the MSM tapdances around the race issue period, but not necessarily favoring whites OR non-whites.

However, lets look at the missing girl stories. If she's pretty and white, it gets major nationwide coverage for YEARS. Pretty black girls go missing also, but you'd be lucky if it gets local coverage for a day or too. I see THAT as a truth also. I agree that the media is more entertainment than exploration of truth, but it also plays more to it's primary audience - whites.

Straight white men own the media. Yet those straight white men have no problems pushing politically correct agendas like feminism and homosexuality do they? Why will they do the opposite and throw politically correct out the window when it comes to race?

Look I am not about to enter into a race debate on this forum. No good will come from it. There is a clear effort on the MSM's part to downplay black crime and black hate crimes in particular and there are few whites who would disagree with that. No doubt there are black folk here who will immediately cry out "Its because they are racist" as their standard go to, but its like water off a ducks back with that standard go to these days.

Im not going to try and convince anyone to go to Russia. I have lived there. Its no more risky than Brazil or South Africa. I just get tired of people painting all Russians in the same way when their culture is over 1000 years old. The civil rights movement is not even 70 years old for christs sake. Its so young in comparison to European and Asian culture its a social experiment still.

Messages In This Thread