rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Salon discusses the "bro job" - a new tipping point

Salon discusses the "bro job" - a new tipping point

There is an easy way to test this writer's ideas.

Get a hidden camera. Go out with your sports-guy or work-guy buddies. Get a few drinks. Then put the moves on them and other guys in the vicinity.

What do you think would happen?

I think you'd get a dose of "fist fluidity" in your face. Or you'd get rejected by the crowd ("I might be liberal, but that doesn't mean you can touch me, perv -- see a shrink").

As for other cultures and evolution: Humans are here for one reason and one reason only, which is to continue the species. If American men are less inclined to be on "the downlow"* than other types of men, it means they're more evolved, not less, because being straight points the way to reproduction.

The push towards "gender fluidity" is backwards Third World-ism, not progressive by any means. The most "progressive" societies in t[/align]erms of actual intellectual progress were the most sexually repressive in a lot of ways (America circa 1940-1970, for example and England in its heyday).

* From what I gather, "the downlow" among black men in the U.S. evolved out of prison culture, where men are forced to be with other men because of threats of violence and/or straight-up rape. These men then take their damaged post-rape psyches into the real world and continued their sexual dysfunction.

This is not "progress." This is the result of sexual abuse.

I see this as similar to the way female rape victims often act out sexually later on. For a white female writer to pen an article that alludes to it being somehow liberating is ignorant at best, and heartless at worse.

Messages In This Thread