rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Candito 6 Week Program

Candito 6 Week Program

Quote: (10-12-2015 02:47 PM)ElJefe Wrote:  

'sup champs!

So i've been away for almost a year. Getting my vision for winning at life straight, yada yada.

In any case, I'm doing the Candito 6 week program. I chose it because I need a program that is mentally easy, but includes the heavy lifts. My overall energy levels have been pretty pathetic as of late, so I need to launch an offensive I know will be a self-reinforcing success.

I'm about 210lbs at 5'10''. Benched 360lbs, squatted 420 and deadlifted 450 a year ago, but got a bad injury so my immediate goal is to just recover towards that level, but with better technique and more generous focus on mobility (especially ankle/hip/lumbar and shoulder) + stability.

Things are off to a reasonable start. Just finished the first week, and managed to bp 230 for 13 reps. After leg days I hit the prowler or do Tabata sprints (only four rounds to begin with). Objective is to complete cycle more or less on schedule with the added HIIT.

I will continue to add updates to this thread. Feel free to ask questions.

Looks like a great program. I'm currrently doing Wendler's 5/3/1 and seeing some gains. I'd like a program that is similar, but with a little bit more structured volume built into it. Let us know how this works out.

David took his men with him and went out and killed two hundred Philistines and brought back their foreskins. They counted out the full number to the king so that David might become the king's son-in-law. Then Saul gave him his daughter Michal in marriage. 1 Samuel 18:27

Messages In This Thread