rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Short guy game

Short guy game

Quote: (10-12-2015 11:46 AM)Baldwin81 Wrote:  

Easier said than done, but be your best self by developing the right mindset and the confidence will come. Worrying about something you cannot control is foolish. Women dig the confident man no matter his height. When you bring that confidence they'll rationalize sleeping with you just like they'll rationalize ANYTHING ELSE UNDER THE SUN (OR MOON).

That's not entirely true, though. I've approached some girls and it's been completely flat, even though I have a good notch count, money in the bank, and some celebrity. There are girls who are flat out not attracted to guys under a certain height, no matter how confident the man is.

From a practical standpoint, I've found that fucking girls a lot taller than me isn't fun. It's awkward. I don't like feeling like the littlespoon. I just don't.

You just have to take it with a grain of salt. In the same vein, I don't date girls over 5'2, I don't date fat girls, and I don't date SJWs. There's enough to go around.

Generally, I haven't found my height to be a huge problem. I also don't get upset if a girl rejects me for my height. I'll just find one who is interested.

Messages In This Thread