rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russia Entering the Syrian Conflict

Russia Entering the Syrian Conflict

Quote: (10-10-2015 02:10 PM)Frekkesen Wrote:  

I wanted to share this article based on some of the Wikileaks... Just backs the point that the US will lie to everyone, even its own people. I mean think about it. People are being elected to take care the populations interest one way or another, but they really don`t give a shit. What a freaking web of deception this is, yet is the will to revolt hidden someplace in people? I honestly believe the US need at revolution to fight this bullshit and go "Air-France" on the corrupt politicians.

http://www.truth-out.org/progressivepick...-bloodbath

Governments and political parties work the same way as big corporations. They exist to profit, and to make richer those in charge.
Corporations couldn't care less for their employees, and even much less for other smaller stakeholders, like the community for example.

Governments (in general) could not care less for their people, and much less for foreign nations people.

Everyone who has been to management board meetings knows how decisions are made. It is complete naivety to think that in politics things are done otherwise.

Messages In This Thread