rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NBA Coach Smashes Player's Ex-Wife, Gets Dealt With

NBA Coach Smashes Player's Ex-Wife, Gets Dealt With

Quote: (10-09-2015 11:06 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

I see that Derek Fisher doesn't just nail game winning 3 pointers.

What's up with these guys always sharing the same pool of high level groupies. Is it really that hard to step outside that social circle and find new pussy that isn't some dude's wife or pro ballfucker?

Yeah. I don't get this either. It isn't just ball players but also rappers too. I kind of understand a ONS but c'mon. Why wife up some chick who has a reputation for fucking ballers and rappers?

The one that especially gets me is Kanye West. He's supposedly pretty red pill by some of his songs, and then he goes and marries Kim Kardashian whose only claim to fame is making a sex tape with some dude I never heard about. WTF?

I sort of get it with playboy models, but everyone knows that those bunnies get fucked out like crazy at playboy parties and by Hefner. Why wife something like that up when you can find girls just as hot at any state university in the south.

I don't expect these high status guys to be marrying virgins, but you would think they would at least expect a future wife to keep that past locked down and private. Even I wasn't that dumb back before taking the redpill. I just don't get it. A one night stand, sure. Wife???

Women these days think they can shop for a man like they shop for a purse or a pair of shoes. Sorry ladies. It doesn't work that way.

Women are like sandwiches. All men love sandwiches. That's a given. But sandwiches are only good when they're fresh. Nobody wants a day old sandwich. The bread is all soggy and the meat is spoiled.

-Parlay44 @ http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-35074.html

Messages In This Thread