rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bathing and grooming habits USA over the top?

Bathing and grooming habits USA over the top?

Quote: (11-01-2011 09:30 AM)Tony Snow25 Wrote:  

I think Brazilians shower more than Americans and have better hygiene. I usually shower twice a day but sometimes I just shower at night. Even people from the lower class in Brazil are known to have good hygiene and shower at least twice a day.

What part of Brazil are you talking about? I am living in Rio with 4 Brazilians, my old lady her 20 yo daughter, 18 yo niece and 14 yo son. They all shower once per day, I shower 3 times a day, my old lady tells me that I shower to much, I don't think so. You wake up sweaty, take a shower, before you go out, take a shower, before bed, take a shower. I have to wash my hair every time I shower also, My hair is pretty long, no haircut in 11 years. A lot of the people I know here in Rio are not that clean, same clothes for 2 or 3 days, some don't own a toothbrush. Sure there are scroungy people in the states, but there are just as many in Brazil.

Messages In This Thread