rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SJW's are trying to change the way we play Baseball (culture clash in MLB)

SJW's are trying to change the way we play Baseball (culture clash in MLB)

Allow me to interject on a not so popular part of the game for some "purists". Like it or not, trash talking and emotion are woven in the fabric of competition.

I can't recall a game I've been involved where there wasn't some trash talk, or intimidation involved. If you're the target - it's a lonely feeling but once you get through it you feel tougher even battle tested.

It's how competitors separate the go-getter's from the quitters. In every corner of the globe, it's a rite of passage

Honestly, if you're a teammate of mine I want to see you bark back or I don't want you on my squad.

As far as the speed of the game, baseball will always be a slower paced sport. Pitching changes, strategic substitutions, pinch hitters/runners the nature of the sport is strategic. It really is a cerebral sport.

Imagine speeding up a chess match, a game where you are always thinking 3 steps ahead. Baseball is the most comparable sport.

MDP

Messages In This Thread