rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Christianity vs Catholicism( The origin of One night stands?)

Christianity vs Catholicism( The origin of One night stands?)

Quote: (10-06-2015 09:22 PM)Phatom Wrote:  

Hey guys,
I am originally from South America, a catholic nation and I find same days lays/or one night stands the hardest to understand. I was talking with a friend the other day from my country and most of his lays have been from social circle with a girl he was dating or seeing.
Since most girls in catholic countries live with their parents, could these be a reason as to why same day lays are strange? Also if America is a puritan nation how come most girls are down to have sex right away? In my catholic country I had many friends who had that kind of no-strings attached sex but with prostitutes. However, they have never had one night stands..etc. Roosh alluded this in some of his articles about Colombia where one night stands were difficult-unless the girls were westernized.

I don't think it's religion, it's culture. I've fucked quite a few Catholic girls here in the states when I was a believer. They actually have a bit of a slutty reputation.

Messages In This Thread