rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bathing and grooming habits USA over the top?

Bathing and grooming habits USA over the top?

Quote: (10-31-2011 09:18 PM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2011 01:05 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I kinda hijacked the Oslo data sheet thread (sorry) and have always been curious about bathing habits in other countries.

I mentioned that Europeans freak out if you take long showers when visiting and have very small water heaters. I also noticed very small washing machines as well.

Last time I was in Greece this dude who drove a taxi and hung out on the corner from my place wore the same exact clothes all summer. I asked him why and he said that he bought them in the beginning of summer and will buy something else when the season changed.

My bathing habits..I take three showers a day. One to wake up then one to wash work off of me and a quick one before bed.I wash my hair once a day and floss/brush my teeth three times a day. I clean my ears once a day with minty mouthwash and cotton balls and the same with my balls and ass. The reason is I don't want to worry when I'm screwing around with a girl. If she wants to lick my ear it should be minty.

My water bill is $20 a month and power is almost $200 in the summer(A/C 24-7)

My question..Do people in other countries skimp on this because of energy and appliance costs?

"and the same with my balls and ass."

A little too much information me thinks!
I'm sorry. I like to be ready at all times it feels good! Try it!

Messages In This Thread