rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

best 2nd tier cities world tour

best 2nd tier cities world tour

Ive been living in South America for the last 5 years (I'm currently staying in Quito, Ecuador for business) and about 2 years ago I started trying only 2nd tier cities whenever Ive had the opportunity and time to travel to Colombia or Brazil. Now, I can never see myself staying in any 1st tier city(i.e Rio, Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Bogota, Medellin) for an extended period of time--Granted, when I travel it's never less than 2 months and plundering fine women is always my main motivation.
Roosh's last post on his blog talks about how in the next 10 or 20 years 2nd or even 3rd tier cities(in E Europe, S. America, SE Asia) will be the only viable places for Us to hang our hats on; due to technology, obesity, feminist influence, etc. Next year im traveling to SE Asia, E Europe, Brazil and Colombia for 8 months. Cities i will stay in include Davao, Cebu, Poznan, Wroclaw, Bucaramanga, Pereira, Natal, Goiania. With that in mind I wanted to start a thread where we list 5 or more 2nd tier cities we highly recommend around the world. Here is a small list of 2nd tier cities I recommend:

!. Joao Pessoa, Brazil.
2. Brasilia, Brazil
3. Pereira, Colombia
4. Uppsala, Sweden
5. Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Messages In This Thread