rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Quote: (09-25-2015 12:41 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-34346620

I trust the average Thai woman about as far as I can throw her. The only Thai woman I would consider marrying would have to be from a well off family…

Based on the article you quoted this guy has more money than brains and is probably a really poor judge of character to boot. I have a hard time believing this wife didn't display any personality red flags throughout their relationship. A guy even moderately experienced with women should easily see the problems before they get to the level of fuckery he walked into. Another thing is that a lot of western guys are clueless when it comes to asian culture and many can't really tell the difference between bad and good women.

The reason why is that the degenerate feminist social atmosphere in the west blurs these lines with women. So when some guys go to asia their expectations and social skills concerning women are all messed up too.

Also, forming a company and putting all your assets into your wife's name in a foreign country is a classic dipshit expat move. Zero sympathy. It's second only to the sad sacks you hear who are planning to start a beer bar or will shortly be investing all their money into a coconut/turkey/snake farm.

Messages In This Thread