rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman loses job offer due to tattoos- plus size model waddles in to the fallout!

Woman loses job offer due to tattoos- plus size model waddles in to the fallout!

They should've doubled down and said hey we don't want to offend anyone, especially our clients and lose money. We've got a strict policy in place that EVERYONE follows.

Jesus Christ this fatty reminds me of your standard white or mexican bro hoe in Southern California.

-Fat
-Works at some shitty medium level clothing store or some secretary for construction
-Hardcore Duck Face
-Big ass french tips nails
-Bad Acne
-Covered by tons of make up
-Shitty tattoos - usually a tramp stamp, sleeve, nautical stars, feathers, some shitty script writing
-Bandannas
-Painted on Eyebrows

I'll put money on that she smokes, drinks, and parties on the weekdays and weekends.

I'll also bet she spends all her money on "clothing" and designer brands and she's broke as fuck.

These bitches literally have nothing going for them and hop from dick to dick - until they get pregnant then get super fat and have some idiot of a man locking them down for the long haul.

Messages In This Thread