rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you

Quote: (09-22-2015 08:08 PM)evilbuttmunch Wrote:  

About an hour before the date... "I'm really sorry but I feel really sick and have to go home." I can't accuse her of not feeling sick so I say something along the lines of "I can't say I'm not disappointed, but feel better." She never responds. About a week later, I engage again and I get "I'm sorry but I have a chronic illness that I have to focus on and I won't be able to date you anymore." I met her on OkC and she logged back in the next day.

Yup, same thing happened to me - girl I was chatting with was telling me she couldn't meet because of her pain issues and how insensitive I was to push for it after she was texting me pictures of her dancing out at some club literally 24 hours earlier.

If your health issues are so severe that it's impossible for you to know how you'll be feeling on a day to day or hour to hour basis, maybe you should be working on that instead of doing online dating?

As I mentioned, expect the 'mysterious chronic illness' pre-flake to become more and more common among the flakiest of histrionic women on online dating sites, as it's an airtight excuse that absolves them of any responsibility and garners enormous sympathy from other women and white knights. "I told him I had to stay home because I was having a pain flare, and he got mad! What an asshole!" they say as they're right back on the site hitting up other guys.

You heard it here first!

Also, just to add, I don't really pay attention to what women do or don't do via logging in to online dating sites. I realize now that for a great number of women on sites like OKCupid it's basically just a second social media site they use to talk to random people and validate, like a Facebook Lite. For many, even when you're "dating" them, there's about as much chance they'll deactivate or disable their OKCupid profile as there is of them wiping their Facebook account, i.e. slim to none. They're way too hooked on the validation drug to do such a thing.

Messages In This Thread