rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brazilian men, crazy agressive

Brazilian men, crazy agressive

I feel you on that. It could work if he wasn't so over the top. I mean it's hard to explain how it went down, I guess you would have had to been there. But I could just imagine those English girls being in a third world country with a car pulling in front of them and a guy yelling in Portuguese. I mean he was screaming! They looked scared shitless. Haha

Another time I saw it pretty bad was when a friend of a friend came up to me at a club and said, "Come on, we're going to find some girls." I'm thinking sweet, let's go. We get on the dance floor and he litteraly grabs a girl by the arm and pulls her into him. The girl throws her arm back and pushes him away. That was basically his tactic for picking up women. I told my friend later on "Man, your friend has to be one of the worst guys I've ever seen at picking up girls." And I kind of explain to him what happened. He goes, "Yeah man, he does that to about 20-30 girls in a night and sometimes it works."

Messages In This Thread