rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dash's Korean Adventures

Dash's Korean Adventures

Quote: (10-26-2011 07:25 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Finally got that K flag last night!

This gaming females online that live in different cities is really appearing to have a high ROI.

Most of them dont have cars so they are forced to spend the night. And after that it is a rap!

This chick last night broke the bank though.

Took her to a restaurant and she ordered the most expensive shit!

Im sitting there watching EVERYTHING on the menu get brought to the table. I was like WTF.

Then we go to a bar after and she is ordering top shelf mix drinks.

At this point im thinking this bitch BETTER put out tonight.

Smashed twice over the course of the night!

And what is up with Asian chicks not caring about a guy using protection!?!?!?

Congrats mate but how much did you spend in the end? How did you end up footing the bill for dinner and drinks all night?

Quote: (10-27-2011 09:35 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Ok so my work is starting to piss me off to point of I might dip in 2 weeks on pay day.

I have one class that is STRAIGHT FUCKING HELL. These kids are the ruddiest, loudest, meanest sob's I have ever encountered.

Only 3 girls in the class out of a class of 12 are remotely interested in learning. The others talk amongst themselves as if I wasnt even there. Then If I get in their area they give me dirty looks and cuss me like a sailor in Korean. Unbelievable.

Trying to teach a normal class is out of the question so I just focus my attention on the few that actually want to learn and are nice.

So anyways my korean co-teacher tells me kids moms are calling and complaining about your teaching style ect.

I can deal with shit classes just by not caring but I cannot deal with management breathing down my neck.

Thinking I will tell my co-teacher look something must change with this class. I cant even have a style in the class because it is so unruly and is a damn circus of disrespectful kids. And be like how specifically do I need to change and teach. I asked her breifly when she told me and I think she said be more "dynamic" what ever the fuck that means.

If nothing changes and they get on my back about any more mothers calling Im gonna have to dip out without a notice. (in the contract it says if you quite before 6 months you must pay back flight money and recruiter money which would equal like 2,500 bucks) Fuck that I aint paying that shit. But they will get 1K from me as they strategically have payday on the 15 of each month at which point you get paid for the previous month. Smart on their part.

Feel like id be better off teaching adults if there is no order or respect in the classrooms with kids.

Looking like ill be in South Fla in two weeks to save some scratch before heading to Colombia.....

This is the reason why I'm unsure about teaching, I have no idea how to get kids to listen and couldn't handle them running riot and being cunts. I don't know how to deal with kids because I've never had to and don't like them, nor do I want to. It doesn't sound like fun at all. [Image: undecided.gif]

Messages In This Thread