rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ukraine Thread III

The Ukraine Thread III

I do not know...do not want to desmistify anything, but I guess that for those who are familar with Asterix comics, maybe I am just a kind of Obelix, born inside the cauldron.

I drank a can of Revo, and the only thing I felt was more will to piss. Business as usual.
Went out solo, had dinner in Arena and number closed a couple of Yuliya's, proceeded to the bar, where hooked up with a Czech girl, a resident, and a perfect 9, one of those things that are only possible in Ukraine...stupid as I am sometimes, did not number closed, she and the friend told me that where going to skybar, and as it was also my plan, told that shall meet them again there. In skybar, went for a smoke, a hot blonde in a group with other girl and an older guy starts to hit on me hard, I proceeded as usual, and then the guy tells me in perfect english that it is his girlfriend, he his an expat I guess, a 50 year old UK guy, and he starts discussing with her, if she wants me she can go, blablabla. Still, she does not quit, and started making conversation again in front of him, I tried to pour some water in the fire, but she was crazy for me, I had to bail out before some problems arouse. After a while I returned to the smoking area, the same girl started to do the same thing, and I told her that better we do not talk again...she did not obliged, I had to gave her my business card, I can tell it was like soothe the baby, she grabed like it was the last Coke in the desert...2:00am, decided to bail, and hit Dlux, true, more easy to game and score some muff.
I am trying at this moment to figure all the numbers I have in the phone, for me it has been like a meat market the last times I have been there, contrary to what my feels about the place not long ago. Night ended in a karaoke I am familiar with, number closed another double Yuliya/Olga, sang Neangely songs, and made friends with 2 guys from Pravy Sektor, Lvivskie's, one of them just came now from Donbass and was very disappointed that was not getting any muff in Kiyv...My best advice to him, was to go to sleep and try again tomorrow during daytime. Anyway, cool guys, from "zapad Ukrainu". I have been meeting many people from this region lately, all of the the interactions and all of them seem to be nice people, also the 2 girls I met in Lisbon before coming are from there...I have been always a defender of "vostok Ukrainu", but sometimes there is no coincidences.

Well, bottom line, our opinions can change quickly by simple events. And on other notice, or I was born inside the cauldron, or Ligurian, you got to stop to blame yours midsemeanors on Revo [Image: smile.gif] We all know "The plan was for a quiet night last night".

Messages In This Thread