rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for Badoo experts

Looking for Badoo experts

Hi, I'm from chile. I used to dig badoo quite a bit cuz I met around 100 girls using it in different cities/countries during the years

but in 2015 it's been pretty worthless in chile, my response rate has dropped considerably, sometimes I don't get a new girl to say a word back in days, people barely look at my profile, not even gays who used to do that and trying to start a conversation

I'm not sure what's causing this, maybe is the fact that online sites have become an even more sausage fest than before (when ashley madisson got hacked I read that 90% of the users were males)

Although I do still have hope in other countries, sometimes I change my location to brazil/colombia/whatever to scope how hot are the girls, w/o talking to them and a fair share of them are at the very least curious about me and check back my profile.

Messages In This Thread