rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Zero Date Bangs: Reduce Your Variables, Bang More Girls

Zero Date Bangs: Reduce Your Variables, Bang More Girls

Quote: (01-03-2015 04:06 PM)BlurredSevens Wrote:  

ADDENDUM

1. Get the digits
2. Comfort building text game. I used to think that texting for X time was mandatory, but now I think it is irrelevant. What's important is that you have one or two really solid text conversations with her. Talk about your feelings, your outlook on the world. Engage her with some emotional topics (aka chick crack) and she will be hooked. Some girls take 1 day to hook some take 3 weeks.
3. Eventually you say something like "we should hang soon, but I don't really do the normal date thing."
4. She will inquire, and you explain that drink dates are for losers, and you'd rather cook dinner with her so you can determine if you're a good match.
5. She will either agree or shit test you. You tell her that if she truly wants to get to know you then this is her opportunity. "If you're one of those boring girls just looking for a free drink, then we're probably not a good fit anyway."

In step 2 (comfort building) what kind of specific topics (questions) do you delve into? In your opinion, what signs indicate that she's hooked?

Messages In This Thread