rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ukraine Thread III

The Ukraine Thread III

I can't understand why you guys would spend hours and hours trollin' the metro's and streets doing day-game. I cannot think of a more boring thing then riding the overcrowded Kiev metro up and down. Also, when meeting girls at clubs you already know that they are over 18 and single, on the street that's harder to judge. At a club you immediately know if a girl likes you or not because of the physical escalation methods that you can do. Many clubs I went to (suited up of course) the UA women were very approachable and greet to kiss time in most cases was just a few minutes.

If one is gonna stick to day-game approaching, best is parks (i also mentioned this slightly in the Russia thread and good success at Gorky Park) where the atmosphere is relaxed and girls are sitting by themselves on benches. I remember last time I was in Kiev going slightly off the beaten path and the park on the way to the Mother Motherland statue teeming with girls walking hand-in hand. I'm not trying to discourage day-game but it is just such a slow, grinding process and that time can be utilized better IMHO by doing other tasks such as work or exercising and leave the gaming for evening/night time when pulling rates will increase.

Messages In This Thread