rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ukraine Thread III

The Ukraine Thread III

Quote: (09-07-2015 12:28 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

More of a rant than a report:

It was a PUA convention on Kreshchatyk this past weekend, and the McDonalds... jesus christ it's as if every shithead who watched an RSD video showed up and brought the thirst of the Sahara with them. Watching desperate notch hyenas' shameless youtube emulating routines not only made me want to go home but also discouraged me from contributing to this thread any further as it's obvious there exists an abundance of anonymous betas reading who have yet to put in any real work on themselves. The place was completely sarged out and for the first time I began to see how a place as amazing as Prague could go south so quickly. The sooner I get some Russian down, the better.

I take it you didn't see anton's elevator game

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

Quote:Quote:

The weather has finally cooled off here and although that means that girls will no longer be out in skin tight outfits I believe the PUA's-in-training will retreat back to their desk jobs soon enough. The English teaching gig is awesome, however every class I've had has come with at least one stunner. As I said before, keeping a platonic vibe with these students will be my greatest challenge

I know the feeling.

Messages In This Thread