rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

As much info/feedback on Sweden as possible

As much info/feedback on Sweden as possible

Quote: (12-08-2009 11:32 PM)Shaman Wrote:  

Quote: (12-08-2009 08:08 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Quote: (12-08-2009 07:40 AM)beebopaloo Wrote:  

Now things are starting to sound too be true - and it is. The thing is, the competition in the scandi countries is gonna be tough. A huge percentage of Danish guys have game, they dress really well, and have the advantage of knowing the language. In Sweden and Norway it would be almost the same, except I know in Sweden the guys are even sharper dressers.

It's true the Scandinavian guys are very sharp dressers and good looking.

But, from most of the info I've gathered, they have little or no game(especially day game). The ineptness of Scandianvian guys is always pointed at the over the top feminism in these countries. This is just my understanding, and having run into a few Swedes, I have to say...not a whole lot of charisma or moxy in their personalities, let alone gaming talents.

This is precisely what I've read from multiple guys (with SERIOUS game: RSD instructors--search for "sweden" on the RSD forum, you'll find plenty of info, specifically look for Tim's thread) who have been there: Scandinavian guys are very good looking and very stylish, but as we all know that counts for very little if you have no game, and their game is worse than no game, it's negative game that actually makes things worse because it's fucking BETA as shit; they're HORRIBLE from what I've heard. VERY non-aggressive, they almost never approach, definitely come off as very feminist-ized.

I forgot to address this one: Of course I believe that the RSD instructors have game. I am huge fan of some of their products like Jeffy Show and Blueprint.

But don't forget that they are, and will always be, A COMPANY. That's something pretty different from what I assume this forum to be: a source of agenda-free information.

Like all companies RSD wants to make money, so they probably won't tell you things that could harm the business - like for example that GAME is not the answer to all questions.

For some time my worldview was so tainted by the Blueprint that I would literaly be stunned, when I saw chodes hooking up. But it happends too. Guys who don't have "the nimbus", and are "externally fulfilled" (instead of whoohoo non-egoic game-masters lording the club) get girls, and sometimes even HOT ones.

But if RSD told people that grooming and having high prestige lifestyles, jobs and hobbbies was effective as well, they wouldn't really be able to sell you twenty DVDs and whatnot.

Don't get me wrong - I think what they preach holds a certain degree of truth, but it's not the magic pill...

Messages In This Thread