rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

EU Migrants Crisis: Slovakia 'will only accept Christians'

EU Migrants Crisis: Slovakia 'will only accept Christians'

Quote: (09-03-2015 07:13 AM)Blick Mang Wrote:  

Does anyone honestly believe that photo of the kid on the beach was taken recently? Theres likely an entire archive of heartbreaking photos stored from over the years. The more Hungary and others speak out, the more emotional troll propaganda you'll see released by the media. It's highly effective and dangerous all the same.

Typical German imperialism. They're incapable of letting their European neighbors live in peace. If they aren't invading with tanks and Stukas, they'll flood your country with foreigners to decrease nationalism, which strengthens the EU (make no mistake, its Germany's empire). To hell with Merkel, to hell with the moral imperialism.

A few days ago, I posted an article on Facebook (not David Frum's one for 'The Atlantic') but something similar except a bit more forthright and hard hitting in it's language.
What I thought might open a few people's minds on the topic, instead backfired dramatically.
Nobody, not one person rowed in to support me, (even though I know some people share similar views to me), and I got several negative comments, mostly from European mainlanders and one person in particular was outright hostile.
I had no choice really but to pull the whole thing down, there could have been implications in terms of my job, etc
As much as I want to speak my mind on this to people, we're sadly at a place in time now where you can get yourself in hot water, by simply stating the facts, by looking at an issue objectively and questioning the mainstream view we're fed by the mainstream media.

Messages In This Thread