rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The real Asian deal

The real Asian deal

Quote: (12-08-2009 07:48 PM)beebopaloo Wrote:  

OKAY GUYS - SO I KNOW MOST OF YOU ARE LATINO LOVERS.
But I think it is about time to get all the information about Asia to the table as we possibly could.

From what I've read in one of the more recent threads Japan seems to be a pretty good place hunting the native wimen... But also one of the more expensive ones.
See, I have at least a couple of months for travelling in Asia, but it is on a pretty tight budget. What would you rate the different Asian countries in terms of cost of living, quality of girls and easyness of hooking up? Lets make a scale from 0-10, just to make it easy.

I'll start out, based on the countries I've already been to:
-----------
Thailand
C.O.L.: 9 - damn cheap most places
Q.O.G: 8 - If you like Asian, then lots of options
E.H.U: 7,5 - really an easy place to hook up, but I kept getting the impression that the upper class girls weren't very attainable. Anyone felt the same?
------------
Vietnam
C.O.L.: 10 - even cheaper than Thailand
Q.O.G: 5 - not a lot of hot chicks around. Mostly, I think the reason might be that they can't afford to go out and put on make up and nice clothes.
E.H.U: 5 - didn't have many succesfull encounters in my three weeks, but a friend has succeeded through daygame.
----------
Cambodia
C.O.L.: 8 - most places that you wanna go to cater to richer people exclusively. For sure you can live here really cheap if you have the same expectations as the natives.
Q.O.G: 6 - looks way different from thai and viet-ladies. Browner skin and more of a round face. Same problem as in Vietnam. Too poor to have a scoreable section of middleclass girls.
E.H.U: No idea. Just spent a week there, and the couple of times I went out I didn't meet but a few local girls. And it was in Siem Reap, so assuming there is a gringo effect, it probably doesn't work in that city due to the huge amount of tourists.

But I am all ears about your impression of China, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Phillipines, Laos, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea and so on. And of course more thorough descriptions of the places I've already been.

Come on, let's have the real asian deal [Image: exclamation.gif]

Good look on the acronyms.....

MALAYSIA - Im basing this all on living in the capital city of KL.... other cities (penang, johor to the south) are comparable but in my experience KL is by and large your best option.

C.O.L.: 8 - Renting a spot IN TOWN can be a bit pricey (a hot one bedroom near the central train station will run anywhere from 700-1000 a month), but hostels are abundant (chinatown specially) and even top hotel chains will run you less then 80 USD a night. Food is relatively cheap and the country is plenty westernized so you will have no problem finding something to scarf down.
Q.O.G: 8 - There is a slight trade off between quality and type. You will find all sorts of asian (chinese, thai, filo, vietnamese) in addition to indian and also middle eastern. Id say the quality of chinese women is top notch, while indian and middle eastern is just OK. Rememeber, this tends to be a vacation spot for many asian countries so there is this sense of seize the day around town (also in the beach towns).
E.H.U: 7 - Im coming off a long term relationship, so my game was a bit rusty however a little social proof goes a long way. Facebook is big there so hit it up before you come. Prostitution occurs but only in places where you would expect (touristy clubs). The E.H.U varies from culture (chinese is about social proof, thai/filo about money proof, indian/ME about exotic proof) but i never found it to be a problem.

Messages In This Thread