rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

EU Migrants Crisis: Slovakia 'will only accept Christians'

EU Migrants Crisis: Slovakia 'will only accept Christians'

Quote: (09-01-2015 04:10 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

Quote: (09-01-2015 03:43 PM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

And what would that "chip on my shoulder" be. The categorization of "millenial libertarian" is another interesting sweeping generalization.

Also, your commentary is irrelevant, there's no argument there too. I mostly argue for the sake or arguing. Syrians coming or not to Europe doesn't affect me in the slightest[Image: sleepy.gif]. But most have no logical reason to reject them other than the fear of the "Other".

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-48479-...pid1095055

Quote: (08-21-2015 10:07 AM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

I see no problem whatsoever with privatizations, but then again I am a libertarian.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-49993-...pid1095916

Quote: (08-22-2015 01:20 PM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

And the stereotyping of millenials is amazing. I'm a millennial and I've been in tons of fights, once I attacked three dudes because they skipped the line for the table football machine[Image: dodgy.gif]. High school, good timez.

You say you're a libertarian and a millennial, so it's not a "sweeping generalization." It's an accurate descriptor and you have a habit of going out of your way to hamhandedly try to pick arguments for the sake of argument, as you yourself admit, with other forum users.

It's nice you don't believe these immigrants coming to Europe affect you "in the slightest" but it will undoubtedly affect other users who live in these nations.

The "illegal immigrants coming to Europe" do not affect him "in the slightest", because, to begin with, he can fight multiple adversaries at the same time. Maybe he can fight 250.000 Syrians, little-dark style?

[Image: 17vkwm.jpg]

Seriously though, people who say, Those millions of illegals coming to Europe don't bother me "in the slightest", say that... until some hundreds of Gypsies (or, God help them, sub-Saharans), masquerading as Syrians (or Erythreans)[Image: dodgy.gif], settle in their neighborhood[Image: angry.gif][Image: huh.gif].

Then, the leftists cry rivers of sour tears, but it's too late: their property (house, apartment) has no value left! And they can kiss their quality of life good-bye.

Easy to be cool and tolerant when the illegals are far away; but when they come to live in your neighborhood, wow, everything changes...

Messages In This Thread