rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

As much info/feedback on Sweden as possible

As much info/feedback on Sweden as possible

Quote: (12-08-2009 11:32 PM)Shaman Wrote:  

Quote: (12-08-2009 08:08 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Quote: (12-08-2009 07:40 AM)beebopaloo Wrote:  

Now things are starting to sound too be true - and it is. The thing is, the competition in the scandi countries is gonna be tough. A huge percentage of Danish guys have game, they dress really well, and have the advantage of knowing the language. In Sweden and Norway it would be almost the same, except I know in Sweden the guys are even sharper dressers.

It's true the Scandinavian guys are very sharp dressers and good looking.

But, from most of the info I've gathered, they have little or no game(especially day game). The ineptness of Scandianvian guys is always pointed at the over the top feminism in these countries. This is just my understanding, and having run into a few Swedes, I have to say...not a whole lot of charisma or moxy in their personalities, let alone gaming talents.

This is precisely what I've read from multiple guys (with SERIOUS game: RSD instructors--search for "sweden" on the RSD forum, you'll find plenty of info, specifically look for Tim's thread) who have been there: Scandinavian guys are very good looking and very stylish, but as we all know that counts for very little if you have no game, and their game is worse than no game, it's negative game that actually makes things worse because it's fucking BETA as shit; they're HORRIBLE from what I've heard. VERY non-aggressive, they almost never approach, definitely come off as very feminist-ized.

Haha. I think you've never seen me do approaches then. Non-aggressive, no way [Image: smile.gif]

I think you're really on point, saying that daygame is not very popular in Scandinavia. That's definitely true. But I guess on the other hand the percentage of guys doing approaches in the day time even in USA in "post the game era" should be very, very slim. But that might be a niche for you guys.

In my circle of acquaintances a lot of guys know how to do approaches and are good at it. And they're not somebody I've met online, so I assume it is pretty general. These guys are doing great everywhere they go in the world. Also if you take in to account the base of members of the seduction community online, you'd quickly see that it it's pretty big when comparing to the size of the country and the demography.

I agree that in Sweden the case is not the same, but on the other hand, this is based on what Swedish girls have told me, what I've seen during my visits there (+20) and so on. They really tend to "respect" the chicks very much and be kind of shy. But anyhow, they still manage to hook up. Social circle game, I guess.

My point is that if you aren't really the 'right' kind of guys in the eyes of the girls it's gonna be tough no matter what the competition is like.
I faced the same shit in Colombia, especially Medellin, where the guys have NO game, looks, or anything going on for them whatsoever.

But good luck, guys [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread