rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

in which country looks count the most and in which country girls approach the most

in which country looks count the most and in which country girls approach the most

Quote: (08-30-2015 02:07 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (08-30-2015 01:14 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

Whoever says that there is a western country where women approach guys is bullshitting. Unless one is model good looking (which I definitely am not) it just won't happen and strong game will always be required.

I've been to near 60 countries and have had to do almost all first approaches myself. Occasionally a drunk girl will approach me on the dance floor or at the bar but I don't count those examples as it may happen anywhere. Now, in some countries like Russia I got more IOI's than USA but I believe that is strictly due to speaking English and accented Russian in crowded places. Also, everywhere in USA looks matter a lot, especially since no matter what large city one go's out in the ratio will always be a sausage-fest.

I don't get approached in Thailand. I do get approached in California.

Last night a girl stopped me as I was leaving and said "Hey, I wanted to tell you that you look really great. I think we've met before a few years ago and you look even better now. You look really great."

It's not bullshit, I get approached in western countries. I also dress well (leather boots, selvedge denim, navy v/crew neck) and have a body that girls like to touch.

Game can be tough for some guys. Not all of us will have the same experiences. So for you to say it's bullshit just means you're not having the same experience that some of us are, and you need to work harder in the gym and on your appearance.

Just like when I was 18/19 and had a friend a couple years older than me who claimed to fuck 100 girls. I told him he was full of shit and there was no way he'd fucked that many girls, because I'd only fucked about 8-10. Turns out he was probably telling the truth, and I couldn't fathom it because I wasn't on his level yet. I still had work to do before I could understand how what he was saying was possible.

For some reason I feel like a lot of guys on these forums have good looks and thus they take girls approaching them for granted. I am already going to the gym 5x a week and any more athletics and it will feel like a full time job. Girls can't see my 6-pack if I have a dress shirt on, all they see is a slim guy. So, the issue is that some of us (including myself) can't change certain things about our appearance. For example, I look older than my age which hurts me in many clubs/bars where the crowd is younger. Also, I have plenty of disposable income to dress well and do but with my mediocre facials aesthetics if I just stood like a wall-flower at a bar or watched ESPN with a drink I would never get any action. Therefore, for those of us with mediocre looks cold approaching is a must.

Messages In This Thread