rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ukraine Thread III

The Ukraine Thread III

Quote: (08-30-2015 03:51 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-30-2015 03:08 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (08-30-2015 02:42 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-30-2015 02:38 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Oh man I was feeling down until I read Ligurian post.

They are so good I sometimes read them over and over.

I wish I had his energy. We are about the same age, but I could not keep up with him.
He would kill it in South America.
His posts make me look forward to going back to Ukraine and improving my Russian.

Dang he writes like an old soul but I thought he was like 30. Or younger so much energy. Or just Revo.

Ligurian gives too much credit to the Revo......I believe hehe. When we met in Kiev, he had 2 teenage girls taking photos of him outside a Mcdonalds . His energy, in person, is infectious, specially to the female species.
Unfortunately, we never went out hunting together, but if you are in Kiev....you can't but get laid if you hang with him.
I will try the Revo next time I am in Ukraine, but I am not so sure it brings out something, unless you already have it.

Without his addiction to Revo and its devastating effects, the Ligurian would already have a harem of 9s and 10s in each city of Ukraine and Belarus. The poor man needs professional assistance.

Messages In This Thread