rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Bondage/Domination Thread. NSFW images inside

The Bondage/Domination Thread. NSFW images inside

Quote: (08-29-2015 03:41 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Are you in a decent sized city with a sex shop? The better ones have reasonable quality and selection of equipment.

If not, try stockroom.com and extremerestraints.com-they have excellent stuff.

I would also get a paddle- a light wooden or plastic one is good for beginners. Also a ball gag.

I would get a mini flogger to used on her tits and pussy and inner thighs-they work really well. Big floggers are expensive and take practice to use well. A riding crop is good for precise work. Don't use a cane-that's for serious pain sluts only

I would start with leather cuffs, they are way quicker and easier than rope.Make sure they have rings on them so you can attach them to things. Use an ordinary snap link to connect them together to bind her hands in front or back. Have some rope so you can attach the rings to furniture.

for her feet you can get another set of cuffs or just use a bit of rope.

Agree with all of the above. Leather bondage cuffs are way easier and scares them less than rope generally speaking.

Also suggest O-ring gag, hogtie, maybe get some candle wax if you're looking for suggestions.

Of course equipment is the smaller part of the domination. Floggers and paddles are great, but spanking the shit out of her with your hand works too. It's more about you being dominant.

More important than the safe word is establishing what she thinks her limits are beforehand. There's no point in starting something she already knows/thinks she can't do. Basically, have some sort of plan on how you're going to work this and then escalate each step of the way. If she hates being slapped in the face, or forced to crawl on the floor, or whatever find out now so it doesn't break the mood later.

Messages In This Thread