rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female MRA takes a shot at Roosh

Female MRA takes a shot at Roosh

Quote: (08-24-2015 06:49 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

As my profile rises, you'll see more people fake "attacking" me to get exposure to their own platforms.

Seeing that the op has four posts (two of them in this thread at least as I've seen it so far, 2 pages in ) I'd say that the op is either the person in the video, or the "significant other" of the person making the video.

In any case, I think that the rules need to be revamped to protect the forum from people trying to leech views from us.

(I did not click on the video by the way, I saw the low post count, 0 rep and join date and realized, troll)

Really, newbies to the forum should NOT be posting youtube vids or articles until they have a certain amount of rep + post count + time on the forum. The fact that there are people trying to make a quick buck off of you rubs me the wrong way.

That's really up for you to decide, but I really do think you and Tuth need to revamp/tighten the rules more. ( on the strict side)

Also, the other members here need to realize B.S. when they see it and do their best not to support people like this with clicks/views we need to remain vigilant, and realize that our clicks matter. Just like not giving attention to a chick who's acting up, be very careful about who/what you give your "attention" to on the net, especially on this forum.

Isaiah 4:1

Messages In This Thread