rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Quality of Life: Los Angeles vs NYC

Quality of Life: Los Angeles vs NYC

Bedford-Stuyvesant is one of the areas that has been gentrifying in the last 10 years. It used to be a very rough area of Brooklyn and some parts are still rather sketchy, but it's nothing like it was in the days of Biggie Smalls. The area is quite diverse now because of its relatively quick access to Manhattan.

The A and C lines run under Fulton St., but the former train actually has a stop at Howard Beach, which has a connection to the JFK Airtrain. I would say it's about a 20-minute ride on that train, but that doesn't include the waiting time. Only half of the A trains stop at Howard Beach, so the wait can sometimes be a little unpredictable.

I've been to the area a few times but I generally have no reason to go there. The citydata forum is a good place for more information about specific neighborhoods. The members there are very knowledgeable.

Messages In This Thread