rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alabama sorority video denounced as "hyper feminine"

Alabama sorority video denounced as "hyper feminine"

Quote: (08-22-2015 12:14 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

Quote: (08-22-2015 04:53 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Sororities, in my experience, do not turn broads into a bunch of fatties. If anything the keep each other attractive. And take their sisters for the morning after pills.

First hand experience...

No idea what sororities you guys are hanging with.

The drinking part is true, but sororities are the last group on campus who haven't fallen for the fat acceptance nonsense. They're consistently thinner than the campus population and actually value fitness specifically because it makes them more attractive to men.

Both of my little sisters (sorority, not biological) said that the girls obsess over being thin and, while they drink more, they're more likely to fast for a day (or longer) so they can afford the calories.

I'm a few years out of college and the sorority women I still know have stayed much thinner than nonmembers, most of them have substantially reduced their drinking too.

Most of the focus of sororities is making women more attractive. They influence how you dress, eat, exercise, style your hair and wear makeup - all focusing on making you hotter. I'd rather have that than a formerly attractive girl turned into and angry, SJW she-beast by the rest of campus.

Maybe it depends on the campus. The sororities from my Alma Mater had many fatties and "skinny fat" girls, much more so than thin or fit girls.

Glorifying alcoholism is counter-productive if their goal is to be attractive.

Messages In This Thread