rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Approaching girls on quiet nights

Approaching girls on quiet nights

Quote: (10-24-2011 03:27 AM)alchemist Wrote:  

I'm currently in Brasov, Romania (full data sheet to follow soon) and in comparison to Bucharest it seems tiny. In Bucharest there are ample opportunities to approach every night in the old town and other places. Saturday was a good night for me here - I approached a lot, got a couple of numbers and made progress - but when I went out Sunday it was like a ghost town. This reflects what I've seen in a couple of other second-tier cities in Eastern Europe on non-weekend nights.

A handful of bars were moderately busy but it was a very sober atmosphere. In a few there were groups of girls seated together at tables (3 or 4 girls). I tried approaching a couple of groups but they fizzled out pretty fast and I soon lost motivation. On Saturday night I was able to pick a spot near the bar in a busy club and open girls as they went past, or else approach a girl standing with her friends and isolate her. If I come back here (which I probably will at some time) it will be on Thursday/Friday/Saturday night when the bars and clubs are full.

Should I just cut my losses and go home on quiet nights like this or is there a different approach to take?

Alchemist, I've been in your situation a few times now. Sunday to Tuesday can be rough for 'action' in second tier cities. I agree with Roosh, use day game.

Get online as well...CS, Sentimente.ro (I think that's what its called), etc. Try to set up a meeting for coffee or a drink even though it may be short notice.

At night, you might want to be a bit bolder, introduce yourself, and offer to buy a round of drinks and see what kind of response you get.

I imagine none of the college towns in Romania will match Bucharest Sunday thru Wednesday. Lucky for you, Bucharest is now your home!

Messages In This Thread