rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Uber Game

Uber Game

I've been considering a long post about how Uber has helped up my game drastically and also given me insights. I just finished my final weekend of driving Uber for the last year and a half so here goes.

I've never enjoyed small talk and often felt awkward with strangers in my car (BMW 328i), especially when it was just me and one other passenger and they take the front passenger seat. But after a while I began to see the whole Uber experience as me getting social/game experience and getting paid for it. Also, I have a ton of crazy stories about passengers, other drivers, and just crazy shit that went down while on the job.

First of all, girls fucking love my car (this scores points right out the gate). It's a six-speed manual and has the dark red leather interior, probably every other rider compliments the interior of my Bimmer . As soon as they get in they are in my world and the interrogation begins. Where am I from, What do I do (that I can afford a BMW), do I like Uber, where did I go to school/what did I study, etc.

It took me a while but I began to break out of my socially awkward shell after getting annoyed by the same questions over and over and never having the interactions lead anywhere (I kept answering the questions directly). So I began to experiment. Also I had been listening to all the episodes of Black Phillip religiously while I drove so I had been wanting to put some conversational lessons to the test. I had maintained a 4.9 driver rating for a while so I figured I could take a few bad ratings, also the work was beginning to get tedious and I needed to do something to mix things up.

I began to not answer the questions. It was funny at first, if I couldn't think of anything to say I would just stay silent and let it get awkward. Then I began thinking about the responses I would give, especially to the question: "What do you do? Is this your full time job?" To that I now answer, "I do a lot, what about you?" or "I enjoy reading, writing, traveling, playing sports, what do you do?" Just by avoiding the questions, teasing, and maneuvering to remain mysterious I began getting more invitations to hang out and also make outs. Also, whenever girls would have annoying conversations amongst themselves in the car I would just butt-in with asshole-ish remarks. Not rude, but asshole-ish, learning this difference was important.

The breakthrough came with this Mexican girl. She had a really cute face and the blatant IOI's kept coming. I pulled her in for the make out and then she popped her boob out and force fed it to me. I went for it because the ride wasn't on her account, it was some random guy she had been exchanging messages with on Tinder that was paying for her to be brought to his place for their first meeting. She told me this right before we started making out so I knew she was DTF. This girl was a one-handed master at unzipping pants and getting my dick out. Shit was so dirty I forced her face down on it. She loved it and said "make me gag on it" so I pressed her face down hard again and pretty sure I hit the back of her throat making her convulse. She came up for air, face all red and eyes watering with the most evil smirk. After I finished she went in to meet the guy that paid for the ride.

After this things became open game for me. While the above was my only dick-wetting experience while driving Uber (it is risky, be careful with your pursuits while on the job), my interactions with girls have improved drastically. I had so many girls enter my car in a shitty mood, girls that I would have previously passed off as bitches, etc., and broke into their heads, got them in good spirits or turned their shitty night around and ended it on a high note.

While many guys spend money to go to bars, buy drinks, pay for food, etc., I was training my game while getting paid. I recommend downloading the 13 Black Phillip episodes and have them on repeat to keep your head in the game. Also the knowledge contained within the episodes is structured in layers. After listening to each episode 20, 30, 40 times, I was still getting new insights that I hadn't realized previously. I honestly don't see Uber/Lyft as a reliable or steady way of acquiring notches but I do see it as an excellent avenue for upping your game and experimenting.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Messages In This Thread