rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The more I deal with women, the more of a misogynist I become.

The more I deal with women, the more of a misogynist I become.

Quote: (10-23-2011 11:15 PM)La Familia Wrote:  

You become more of a misogynist when you see how they destroy other men in front of their posse. They love every second of shredding a beta's text, reading it out loud and laughing about it. I witnessed this today in my own group of friends, where one of the chicks got a text from this guy who has been in love with her since freshman year in college. It was painful to watch, imagining how this guy would have committed suicide had he heard their dissection of his text. You always need these reminders to keep your game tight, unless you want to end up being what's for dinner.

Yeah, girls love to get together and laugh at all the dumb shit guys to just to get in their pants. (It's funny when you are able to clearly see all the dumb shit some girls do that mess up their chances for a happy relationship with guys too, though). It's all good. People laugh at people they don't like/are indifferent to. Girls, guys, alpha, beta, epsilon, godzilla, whatever.

But guys gotta realize that 99% of the PUA/Game/Seduction Community is teaching guys more and more things that cause those same reactions from women. In a lot of ways, many of the underlying frames and beliefs of the PUA/seduction stuff is even worse because guys occasionally get sex despite using it, despite all the emotional stress, and then they end up re-enforcing behavior that is causing them lots of internal strain (which sometimes gets released in the form of hating women).

The super-nice guy and the PUA are two side of the same coin. They are both manipulating women in order to get sex. One uses being nice, flowers and compliments, the other uses acting tough, trying to have smooth lines, or trying to show he is cooler than other guys.

End result is the same - guys ending up with women who are easily manipulated while a very small percentage of men are enjoying life with the highest value women in the world.

But instead of guys finding out how to become the kind of man that simply doesn't need to persuade women to like them, they end up finding more and more ways to persuade ("Game", as it is used in seduction community conversation) in order to hide from this fact - if they don't persuade women to like them, they are afraid no woman will like them.

Fact is, girls and their girlfriends will shred apart anything a guy does, no matter who he is or what he says - IF SHE DOESN'T LIKE HIM.

Take the same guy, the same line, the same situation but with a girl who likes him and she'll love it. It's all about chemistry between the girl and guy.

Girls rip guys apart because those guys keep going after girls who don't like them, ignoring all the (obvious) signals that she isn't interested.

Any guy who has a lot of experience with women can tell you that no matter what you say or what you do, lots of beautiful women will hate it, lots of beautiful women will love it. It's all about whether the girl actually likes you or not (this isn't something that can be faked, or persuaded through if you want smooth, stress-free, long relationships, either open or exclusive). Alpha/beta never comes into play.

If the girl likes you, most anything you do (barring completely weird/stupid stuff) will seem alpha to anybody watching. If the girl doesn't like you, most anything you do that involves this girl will seem beta.

Then there are also the numerous cases where the girl actually likes the guy, he fails to recognize the obvious and makes things way more difficult for himself, gets the girl, then guys give him props for overcoming the challenge and getting a girl who they thought didn't like him. (This is what I have most commonly seen from guys who others look at as the "PUA guru" types. But really, this is already getting more and more off-topic).

===

So, what can guys do to improve their dating lives based on what I just wrote? (Because that's the only thing of real importance - can what I just read help me.)

Find girls who are into you. Girls who you share chemistry with. Then take things from there.

There is a percentage of ANY population/type of women who will like you right from the start. Extremely beautiful women are not much different from ugly girls. Some like you, some don't. A percentage of both will like you right from the get-go. That's why you should only ever approach women you are VERY attracted to, visually, knowing that some (not all) will like you.

After you see you have chemistry with her, you just have to find out if she matches the kind of woman you want in your life. If not, drop her from your life ruthlessly and relentlessly until you find the kind of woman you really want to let into your life.

If you only talk to beautiful women, ALL of the women who you let stay in your life will be ... beautiful.

Messages In This Thread