rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I used beta nice guy game to get my dream girl's number...

I used beta nice guy game to get my dream girl's number...

Quote: (08-16-2015 07:49 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

I'll play the devil's advocate here.

So, you hit on some chick working a stall and selling some dope tees? A girl that is a real "nine" or "eight" wouldn't have to do it but every situation is different, so who knows what's her story.

Agreed, a real hottie wouldn't be doing such menial work, but that depends, maybe it's a family business or something of that nature. Hot girls that are in their early-mid 20s can easily get jobs at high-end fashion retailers. Go into a Gucci, Michael Kors, Tory Burch, etc. and the chicks are minimum 7s.

I'm not speaking directly on OG's situation, but hitting on chicks while they're working is tricky because they're paid to be nice. Guys will have conversations with chicks while they're working, the chick is trying to make sales or whatever, so her friendliness is a part of doing business. The problem is some guys will mistake that friendliness for attraction.

Now, she's not paid to give out her phone number, so in this case, maybe she's actually interested, or maybe she thinks he's going to hit her up to buy some tees -- chicks can be gullible like that.

All these questions, and yet there's really only one conclusion, you don't really know what the deal is until you make a move. I won't say phone numbers don't mean anything, but they're at best honorable mention ribbons.

Nice guys tend to be treated kindly by women, so you might have got her number just because you were being nice, but that doesn't mean you're going to get to hit it, and most nice guys don't get to hit it.

OG is going to have to take the interaction further, let her know he's not a customer and he doesn't give a fuck about the t-shirts, he's interested in her, and wants to know if she's down to see where things can go from here.

Messages In This Thread