rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate"

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate"

Quote: (08-14-2015 11:20 AM)H1N1 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-14-2015 11:07 AM)Blick Mang Wrote:  

It's tennis. Basically the:

[Image: tumblr_ls7f421p9s1qcmk4ho1_400.gif]

of competitive sports.

American football, rugby, wrestling, hockey, take your pick. It's easy to toss around fighting words when you're not risking spinal injuries for saying them.

Exactly. This is what I object to. A lot of people here seem to think that 'talking shit is just part of the game, no big deal'. To me this a big part of the problem with the modern world more generally - no one seems to think they should be accountable for what they say. All these people saying it's part of the game would whine like little girls if Wawrinka had stepped across the net and handed this guy a beating - 'oh he over-reacted, it was so disproportionate', yet it's the same principle of escalation. Some of the wisest advice I ever received was 'Don't start anything you can't finish'. That's exactly what this kind of shit talking is in most instances. It's easy to talk tough until you have to back it up.

Actions should have consequences, and being a tough-talking-toothpick should get you curb-stomped.

So you mean like Roosh in Canada right ? [Image: dodgy.gif]

Yeah...he's being held accountable pretty fairly....right.

If Wawrinka beat his ass.....I'd say that's what you get for shit talking.

Just like Rousey KO'ing that Brazilian for talking shit on her dead father.

If you can't take the heat, get out the kitchen man.

Messages In This Thread